The following documents contains important information regarding access to the proposed Enterprise Agreement and the terms incorporated in the Agreement and the voting process for the proposed Enterprise Agreement.
You should read these documents to satisfy yourself, before participating in the approval process.
The following items which are referenced in the proposed Enterprise Agreement are available for you to view:
• Black Coal Mining Industry Award 2010 (Award)
• Company policies and procedures
• National Employment Standards
• Fair Work Act 2009 (Act)
• Position Descriptions
• Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act 1992 (Cth)
• Superannuation Legislation Amendment (Choice of Superannuation Funds) Act 2004 (Cth)
• Coal Mining Industry (Long Service Leave) Administration Act 1992 (Cth)
• Workers Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003 Qld
• Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999 (Qld)
• Coal Mining Safety and Health Regulation 2017 (Qld)
• 2105_Callide EA Presentation to Employees_V1
• Explanation Document – Callide Mine Union Enterprise Agreement 2021_Site Issue
• Callide Mine Union Enterprise Agreement 2021_V19
• 2017- 2021-V19_Callide EA Compare Document2021 Enterprise Agreement
The Agreement will be approved if a majority of all employees who cast a valid vote decide to approve the Agreement.
Australian Election Company (“AEC”) http://www.austelect.com/ has been engaged to conduct the Enterprise Agreement Employee Ballot process.
The ballot will utilise both internet and telephone voting options – employees will be provided with instructions on how to use both methods prior to the voting period opening.
Please ensure registered addresses (email and/or physical mailing) are up to date with Batchfire.
• Voting will open 9:00am on Saturday 22nd May 2021 and close 5:00pm on Friday 28th of May 2021
• The Employee Ballot will be a simple “YES” – “NO” choice to accept or reject the Proposed Agreement.
• AEC will provide the Ballot Results, Ballot Declaration of Results and a comprehensive, formal, Ballot Report.
Votes will be collated and counted by Australian Election Company after the internet and postal vote closes, and results of the approval process will be notified to you.
Should the Agreement be approved it will be immediately lodged with Fair Work Australia.
If you or a work colleague have difficulty reading or understanding any aspect of this and attached documents please contact your Supervisor or Workplace Representative for assistance.